Speaker: Dr. Greg Livingstone
Scripture: Luke 16:9
GETTING TO KNOW ME
Can you name two missionary families from EFCCL? Where do they serve?
INTO THE BIBLE
- Read Psalm 67. Describe God’s plan for the nations. How will this take place?
- Why do Muslims need to be saved? What are their beliefs about Jesus?
- Discuss some new facts you learned about Islam and Muslims.
- Read John 15:18-25 and 2 Timothy 3:12. Why does the world hate Christians so much?
- Read Luke 10:1-12. Discuss the phrase “the harvest is plentiful.” What does this mean exactly? What else does Jesus tell us to do in this passage? Discuss the relevance for us today.
- Read 1 Corinthians 15:1-11. What is the gospel? (Be as concise as possible.) What is the plan of salvation? (Be as concise as possible.) Discuss the difference between the gospel and the plan of salvation.
- Since Jesus is the center of the gospel, discuss His claims in John 5:16-30.
- Read John 14:6 and Acts 4:12. Why is Jesus the only way to heaven? Is this “fair”?
- Read Revelation 20:15. What happens to those who reject Jesus?
- Read Romans 10:9-15. What does this say about the need to share clearly with others? Why?
- Will you commit, in your Community Group, to pray for one of our missionaries monthly?
- Who are you planning on sharing the gospel with next?