God has made people with the intrinsic need to belong and to experience loving and caring community. We would love to help you find and build a community here at EFCCL, so we encourage you to use the following as a guide to getting connected! Contact Jill Cristao if you would like further guidance in finding the right classes, groups, ministries, and events for you (and for your family).
Connecting for Newcomers
We want to make sure you have plenty of opportunities to connect here, both with ministries and with individuals, depending on your needs. If you would like more information on any of options below, please don't hesitate to contact Jill Cristao at email@example.com or 815-459-1095 x 314.
• Meet with Jill Cristao, our Connections Director, for a personalized connection plan based on your unique needs.
Here is a list of possible connection points for adults:
• Community Groups
• Sunday morning classes (we call them ABFs - for Adult Bible Fellowships)
• Embrace (for moms with young children)
• Men's Retreat
• Celebrate Recovery (Christian 12 Step recovery program for those in need of healing from addiction, anger, etc.)
• Weekly Bible Studies
• Mentoring Relationships,
• Encourager Lay Counseling Program
• Hope Visitation (for those unable to come to the church)
• Pizza with the Pastors
• Hiker Chicks and more.
Join a Small Group
Worshiping together on Sunday morning as a church family is just the start of the EFCCL experience. Being surrounded by brothers and sisters in Christ in a small group setting is a great way for us to encourage spiritual growth as fellow disciples of Jesus who are learning to apply God's truth to life's daily challenges.
Serve in a Ministry
We want every person in our church family to take part in serving, in addition to being served. There are opportunities for all ages and all skill levels, and we would love to help you find just the right ones.
If you're not sure where you will best fit in, call us (815.459.1095) or email us!