Speaker: Pastor Marty Voltz
Scripture: Acts 2:42-47
Series: The Church You've Always Dreamed Of
Unlike many professing Christians in the West today, the early believers were known not for their anonymity, but rather for their shared life. Among the words that best describe them is “together.”
- A hint of life together (Mark 3:31-35, Matthew 18:19-20).
- The promise of life together (Mark 10:28-30).
- The fulfillment of life together (Acts 2:42-47).
- Together in their submission to the apostolic teaching
- Together in prayer
- Together in generosity
- Together in worship
- Together in evangelism
- Together in heart and mind (Acts 4:32)
Many of us find the “dream” of life together more pleasant than the actual experience. But Christ has called us to turn this dream into a reality!