Looking for a commentary on Romans?
Check out one of these listed below:
1. Boice, James. Romans, (3 volumes), Baker, 1991.
2. Crandfield, C.E.B. Romans, (International Critical Commentary – 2 volumes), T & T Clark, 1975 & 1979.
3. MacArthur, John. Romans, (2 Volumes), Moody, 1991
4. Moo, Douglas. Romans, (NICNT), Eerdmans, 1996.
5. Schreiner, Thomas. Romans, (Exegetical Commentary on the New Testament), Baker, 1998.
6. Sproul, R.C. Romans, Crossway, 2009.
7. Stott, John. Romans; God’s Good News For the World,</em> IVP, 1995.
Please join us at EFCCL on Friday February 12th, from 6-10 pm, for an evening of praise and worship on our 12th year anniversary! The evening of fellowship will start with dinner followed by a truly uplifting program and some of our famous homemade dessert. Click here for more information
This week, Pastor Jay describes having a "hunger for God" as one of the hallmarks of a person who is truly born again. They are not perfect by any means, but they have a passionate under to know Christ, and to make Him known. They want the real thing! they want to know more about who God is, and even more important, they want to know Him on a deeper level. Are you hungry for God? Read the full post here.