Due to a pending staff reorganization, that will be further explained at our October business meeting, Pastor Tim will be moving from being our Pastor of Children's Ministries to being our Pastor of Adult and Caring Ministries. This reorganization opens up the following new job opportunities on our staff:
Children's Ministry Director | 30 hours/week
We are looking for someone with strong leadership, organizational, and administrative skills to serve in a newly-created position. A passion for Christ, love for people and a vision for discipling children and ministering to children are prerequisites.
• Develop a disciple-making philosophy and plan
• Recruit and train all ministry volunteers
Paradise Island Coordinator | 10 hours/week
If you have a passion for discipling and ministering to preschool children and their families, strong leadership and administrative skills and a desire to create a welcoming environment for preschoolers to learn and grow, you are the person we are looking for.
LEADERSHIP DUTIES INCLUDE:
• Oversee the nursery (Paradise Island)
• Coach ministry volunteers
• Partner with advisory team
• Assist the Children’s Ministry Director
Missions Coordinator | 15 hours/week
We are looking for a person to help lead our growing missions program. If you're the right person for this opportunity, you will have strong administrative gifts and a heart for the nations.
• Provide vision and direction for all aspects of EFFCL global missions
• Oversee budget
• Communicate, plan and coordinate the annual Missions Conference weekend
• Oversee the Perspectives class
• Mentor new mission recruits through our candidate development process