Learn more about our church’s legacy and heritage, our vision, our Statement of Faith, and more at this three-hour class, led by Pastor Jay Childs and Pastor Tim Bruns.
Becoming a member of a local church is biblically supported:
- A church family identifies us as genuine believers when we come together to love from different backgrounds, races, and social statuses (John 13:35).
- A church family moves us out of self-centered isolation to learning to care about others (1 Corinthians 12:26).
- A church family helps us develop spiritual muscle by participating in the full life of a local church (Ephesians 4:16).
- The Body of Christ needs every one of us for every believer plays a unique role in God’s family (1 Corinthians 12:7).
- Satan loves detached believers because they are defenseless and powerless against his tactics (2 Corinthians 8:5).
- Submit a membership application form.
- Share your personal testimony with two or more members of the Elder Board.
- Your membership will be affirmed by existing church members at the next business meeting (annually scheduled in October with additional meetings as needed), after which you may vote on any business presented during that meeting.