Sermon audio file is currently unavailable.
Please check back soon.
Speaker: Pastor Ron Kirkeeng
Scripture: Deuteronomy 6:4-9
GETTING TO KNOW ME
What kinds of things- positive or negative- did you learn from your family as you grew up?
What family traditions do you desire to pass on to your kids, grandkids, nieces or nephews?
INTO THE BIBLE
- How would you describe your walk with God these days? How are you building a relationship with God that resembles Deuteronomy 6:5?
- Read Deuteronomy 6:1-4. How was the instruction for future generations in Israel carried out? Was it formal or informal? What does this tell us about disciple making in our context if we truly intend to model a gospel infused lifestyle?
- How is Proverbs 22:6 important to you as a parent or as you come alongside a parent?
- Read Deuteronomy 6:6-7. What is the primary context for discipling? How can we practice this personally, in our families, community groups and beyond?
- Read 1 Thessalonians 2:8-9. What does it look like to share life with someone who is young in their life with Jesus?
- Read Matthew 28:19-20 and Acts 1:8. These verses call us to be gospel minded disciple makers. If you look at your life intently right now, what’s going well? What needs to be shaken up or shaken out so that you can live from this new/renewed perspective? How do you feel about it all?
- Where do you and your family feel sent to be disciple-makers?