Speaker: Pastor Jay Childs
GETTING TO KNOW ME
When did you first learn about the Gospel—of Jesus living and dying for us?
INTO THE BIBLE
- Read Matthew 4:18-25. Who was called to follow Jesus? How were they called?
- Read John 15:15-17. When a person comes to Christ, who really chose whom? Why?.
- Read Romans 10:9-10. How is a person saved according to the Bible? Specifically?
- Read Acts 3:19. What does it mean to repent?
- Read Acts 2:4. What is the first act of obedience after repentance? What is baptism?
- Read 1 John 2:3-6. What is the proof that a person is truly saved?
- Read Hebrews 10:25. Why is connecting with other believers regularly so important?
- Discuss: What is the difference between a “Bible study” and a Church?
- Read 1 Timothy 3:1-7. What are the qualifications for leaders in a local church?
- Read Matthew 28:16-20. What does it mean to make disciples? How did Jesus do this?
- Have you been saved according to the Bible? Have you been baptized by immersion? If not, when?
- When was the last time you shared the gospel with someone?