Speaker: Pastor Marty Voltz
Scripture: Titus 3:1-2
Series: The Irreducible Gospel
Among the frequent reminders found in the letters to the churches is a call to behave in a Christlike manner toward unbelievers.
- Who we were before Christ (v. 3):
- Living in malice and envy
- Hated and hating
- What He did to transform us (v. 5):
- He saved us!
- How we are to behave in our relationships with the world (vv. 2-7):
- We are to be subject to rulers and authorities.
- We are to be ready to do whatever is good.
- We are to refrain from striking out against unbelievers.
- We are to be considerate of others.
- We are to demonstrate humility in our dealings with unbelievers.
Personal application: Where does my life fail to measure up to the pattern of behavior taught here in Titus 3:1-2? How can I access the transforming grace of the Lord Jesus Christ in this area of my life?