NEXUS HIGH SCHOOL
Nexus Student Ministries is home to our middle school students and high school (9th through 12th grade) students, and we strive to make that home a welcoming place for all. Our goal is to transform students to impact their world through Christ, and we do that through a focus on biblical teaching, discipleship, and outreach opportunities. Stop by the Student Center for Sunday school, Wednesday night Bible study, or during office hours just to say hello. We would also love to see you at one of our regularly scheduled hang-outs or annual retreats, so check the calendar below for upcoming events.
Wednesday Night Bible Study
We split up into small groups for the study of God’s Word on Wednesday nights from 7 to 8:45 pm in the Student Center. This is a time to have fun, play games, build community, worship, and learn what God has
to say from the Bible.
All Nexus students (middle school and high school) are invited to the Student Center during the 9 am service. Join us for worship and the study of God's Word.
Friday Night Hang-Outs
Every other Friday night, Nexus provides a safe place for high school students to hang-out. Meet in the Student Center from 7 - 9:30 pm and come "hang" with all your friends.
Check the church calendar for the high school hang-out schedule
• March 26 | Spring Break Party | 7 pm
• April 20 | High School Hangout | 7-9:30 pm
• April 14 | Nexus Fundraising Dinner: Meet Me At Luigis
• May 2 | High School Graduation Night | 7 pm
• May 4 | High School Hangout | 7-9:30 pm
• June 6 | Out of School Blast | 5-9 pm
• July 2-6 | Challenge Conference (details to come)
• July 18-31 | BC Missions Trip (details to come)
• August 8 | Back to School Party | 7 pm
• August 31 - September 2 | Back to School Retreat